Dr van Rooyen works on an appointment basis, however, in the case of a gynaecological or obstetric emergency, he will be able to assist you immediately if necessary.
Please download and complete the “New Patient Form” before your first visit.
Please read through the patient-practice contract and general terms and conditions.
Preparing for your consultation
- Please inform us should you expect to be late or are unable to attend your appointment at the allocated time.
- Upon arrival, please report to the practice reception desk with your referral letter and any pathology or radiology reports if applicable.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment so that there will be enough time for you to do all the paperwork and provide a urine sample.
- Please be patient if we are running late. In our line of work there are often unforeseen emergencies. We will inform you of delays when possible.
What to bring with you
- Your identity document or passport.
- Your medical aid card.
- Any previous medical reports that may be relevant to your current concern.
- Bring a list of all current prescription medications including the dosage and any supplements you may be taking.
Dr van Rooyen’s practice is contracted to Discovery Medical Aid. Patients belonging to any other medical aid will be required to settle their account on the day of the appointment. You will be provided with a receipt which may be submitted to your medical aid. It is, however, your responsibility to meet any medical costs that are not covered by your medical aid.
For obstetric appointments, please ensure that you are registered with your specific medical aid regarding maternity benefits.
You are very welcome to contact our offices via e-mail regarding our tariff structure or for any other additional information that you may require.
Click to view the forms below
Make an Appointment
Send us a message or give us a call